- 6 Tricks for Instantly Looking Better in Photoshop
- Pentax K-3 DSLR boasts web-based remote shooting, antialiasing control
- Android 4.2.2 spreads to Nexus 4 with new battery sounds (update: no LTE)
- Award-Winning Robotic Exoskeleton Boosts Your Arm Strength
- NYPD Forms Dedicated Team to Recover Stolen Apple Devices
Chevrolet has released a latest ad for the Chevy Equinox that highlights its Siri Eyes Free integration.
Apple is working with car manufacturers to integrate Siri into select voice control systems. Through the voice command button on your steering wheel, you’ll be able to ask Siri questions without taking your eyes off the road. To minimize distractions even more, your iOS device’s screen won’t light up. With the Eyes Free feature, ask Siri to call people, select and play music, hear and compose text messages, use Maps and get directions, read your notifications, find calendar information, add reminders and more. It’s just another way Siri helps you get things done, even when you’re behind the wheel.
Recently, developer Steven Troughton-Smith posted a video of the upcoming ‘iOS in the Car‘ feature in action. iOS in the Car will bring an even deeper integration with car multimedia systems.
See the below ad video:
Have to say something about this story, share your comments below.